Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not just for Kids !

Earlier in the year when I was trawling the Sydney markets ( which I love to do !) I found these fabulous journals. They are made from old children's books which have been reconstructed with the original story and blank pages inside. I bought one for my daughter and then wished I'd bought a second one for myself.
Well the lovely Jayne from Izzy Blu has moved up from the big smoke with her family and now I have a second chance....I have a couple of people who might also find them in their Christmas Stocking.
See you Friday !!!

1 comment:

  1. Quick comment that Mellimoomoo, an online shop and local market staller from Byron Bay, had the original idea for these journals many years ago, and many have since copied her idea. Just wanted to give true credit to the local for her originality. Luckily she doesn't sell these anymore...

    ReplyDelete