Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Jo, and be inspired for your Christmas craft.

My name is Jo Hodges and I am the owner, operator and entire staff of Indigo Inspirations. I live in Mullumbimby, Northern New South Wales, Australia in an old farm house that we moved on the back of two huge trucks to our property and renovated (well we still are really). I live here with my partner Justin, my three children Kare, Rani and Sasha, our dog Puddles and our three chickens Bob, Blackie and Salt n Pepper. I spend the majority of my time painting wool and wool felt on my verandah, or in my cute little office (which coincidently is the quietest room in the house) and working in the vege garden trying desperately to keep up with our culinary needs. I feel blessed to be able to do what I love doing…. creating, hanging out with family and friends and enjoy the freedom of running my own business. Hope to see you at the Mullumbimby Christmas Shopping night or in our new little shop in Mullum high street - Art Depot 55 ! ♥Jo






No comments:

Post a Comment