Sunday, November 8, 2009

Queen Geraldine …jewellery to strut in…



As a child, I loved playing with my mothers’ extensive jewellery collection, adorning every finger, covering my wrists, neck and crowning my head with dripping pearls and crystals.

Ah, I was a sight to behold in crushed purple velvet.

As an adult, I love playing with my own collection of jewellery. My mother still takes part as she brings me lovely antique bits and pieces from around the world on her travels. I never know what I’m going to make – each piece is unique concoction of semi precious, glass, antique, pearl and crystal.

And now, it’s your turn to strut, preen and feel connected to your power when you step out and become Queen for the day.

You really do have to try them on.

Geraldine Barkworth, Brunswick Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment